Tuesday, February 26, 2008

House @ Chennai

I was searching for a house in Cheanni to dwell after my marriage. My preferred rent was 4K - 7K. For that, i contacted many House Brokers and visited many house with them. But I was not satisified with those, because some times rent might be high (or) some times security issues. Until a a month before my marriage date, i was searching the house. I began to seek the house for 8K, since the marriage date was very near

4 things made to fear all the times, while searching for the house

1 - Advance for the House

2 - House Broker Commission (1 month rental)

3 - House Rent

4 - Security

I asked Almighty to show me a house, in which i will be saisfied on the above 4 things.

In Chennai, Blessing TV crusade was happened in St.George School. Attended 2days meeting (Saturday and Sunday - Aug 11 & 12, 2007)
I vowed a vow to give the Broker's commission to Blessing TV, if i got a house without any brokers. I am not making the Lord in the place of House Broker but making my money to work for the Lord.

What a surprise ? I got a duplex house in a safe and secure place near ramapuram. My friend Vadivel MohanaKrishnan and his wife reserved a House near by their house and also they spoke with the House Owner for me. At last i got the House with full satisfaction.
All the 4 things satisfied

1 - 6 month advance (usually 10 month advance in all the places)

2 - No House Broker Commission

3 - 5.5K for a duplex house

4 - Good security & manitenance by the association

I gave 6K to the Blessing TV and Praise HIM to the Highest
All the Prayers will be Answered if you seek his face truly.....

Thank you my True & Best Friend !!!